Two men under investigation on suspicion of drug dealing in Huntingdon
- Credit: Huntingdon Police
Drugs and mobile phones were seized after police attended an address in Elm Close.
Two men were arrested and later released on suspicion of possessing drugs and drug dealing in Huntingdon.
A 19-year-old man and a 43 year-old-man were arrested yesterday (Tuesday) after the Huntingdon neighbourhood team carried out a warrant in Elm Close.
Officers were acting on reports of drug dealing at an address and drugs and mobile phones were seized.
Two men were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class B drugs.
You may also want to watch:
They have since been released under investigation.
If you suspect drug dealing or activity in your area, you can report it to us anonymously online at: www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 9 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan