Driver rescued from car after head-on collision on A141 at Warboys
- Credit: Archant
A man had to be rescued from a car after a head-on collision on the A141 at Warboys this morning (Wednesday).
The accident happened near the junction with the B1040 Fenton Road just after 9am.
Firefighters from Huntingdon and Chatteris were called and helped free one of the drivers, a man in his late 20s, from the wreckage.
They worked alongside medics from Magpas, Dr Vijayasanker and paramedic Kieran Bromley.
The other driver was also a man in his late 20s and both were not thought to have been seriously injured.
You may also want to watch:
They were driven to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon by the ambulance service.
The A141 was closed in both directions while the emergency services dealt with the accident and reopened about an hour later.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight