Driver cut free from car after a collision in Morborne
- Credit: Archant
A driver was cut from their car after a collision in Morbone yesterday afternoon (Thursday).
At 3.50pm one crew from Sawtry and one crew from Stanground were called to a road traffic collision on Bullock Road in Morborne.
Firefighters arrived to find a collision involving two vehicles.
Using specialist cutting equipment they released one casualty who was taken to hospital by ambulance.
Three casualties were out of their vehicles when crews arrived.
The crews returned to their stations by 5.20pm.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said: “Three ambulances were called to Bullock Road, Lutton yesterday (Sept 20th), shortly before 3.40pm, in response to reports of a road traffic collision.
- 1 Improved Ofsted rating for village primary school
- 2 All aboard! St Neots father and son to tackle London underground for charity
- 3 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 4 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 5 Godmanchester tearoom supporting adults with learning disabilities celebrates
- 6 Cyclist left with serious injuries after bus collision in St Ives
- 7 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 8 One of a kind Second World War aircraft to fly in historic flypast at IWM Duxford’s Battle of Britain Air Show 2022
- 9 First breast-feeding friendly venue announced for St Neots
- 10 Social club can extend opening hours as 'no evidence' of problems
“Two persons were transported to Hitchinbrooke Hospital.”