DOWNLOAD: Cambs police poster to keep away trick or treaters
CAMBRIDGESHIRE police has produced a poster to keep trick or treaters away from homes which do not want to take part in the Hallowe’en tradition.
Anyone who does not want to have ghosts and ghouls knocking on their door later this month can cut out and put the poster in their window.
A police spokesman said: “Hallowe’en can be a busy time of year for the police and cause unnecessary concerns for some residents.
“Cambridgeshire Constabulary is committed to ensuring those participating in Hallowe’en do so safely and show respect for others in the way they behave. Our ‘No trick or treat’ posters have been extremely popular with members of communities in previous years and we are keen to make sure this year they are available as widely as possible for members of the public who do not want to participate.”
As in previous years, the police will have increased patrols across the county to ensure prevent anti-social behaviour and to keep trick or treaters safe.
You may also want to watch:
Copy and paste the link to download a large copy of the poster.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 Appeal for foster parents to come forward