Ditch on fire in Ramsey after overhead cable falls down

Ramsey ditch fire

Ramsey ditch fire - Credit: Archant

A FALLEN electrical cable set fire to a ditch this morning (Friday).

Firefighters were called to Benwick Road, Ramsey Forty Foot, at 10.35am, after an overhead cable came down, close to a home.

The fire was extinguished by 11.55am and the cause of fire was an electrical pylon fault.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus