Police appeal after reports of dispute between two groups of people in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following a disorder in St Neots.
Officers were called to reports of a dispute between two groups of people in Mallow Close, Eynesbury, at about 5.30pm last Tuesday (March 24).
One group brandished weapons before making off in a grey Volkswagen Polo and a white van.
It is believed as the Polo was being driven away it mounted a pavement, heading in the direction of a man in his 20s who moved out of the way.
Det Sgt James Sheffield, who is investigating, said: “I am appealing for anybody who was in the area at the time and has any information to get in touch, no matter how insignificant it may seem.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should report online via www.cambs.police.uk/report/ or call police on 101, quoting crime reference number 35/21401/20.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 4 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 7 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her