Detectives launch probe after tools are stolen from industrial unit
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of pounds worth of tools and equipment was stolen in a burglary at an industrial unit in Great Gransden.
The incident took place at about 10.45pm on May 5 at an auto centre on the Sand Road Industrial Estate.
According to Cambridgeshire police, burglars have forced open a shutter door and stolen a range of Snap-on branded tools and diagnostic equipment from an industrial unit.
PCSO Lee Hurley said: “A silver estate type vehicle, which appears to be a silver Vauxhall Insignia/Astra, is seen in the area at the time of this offence and we believe that the occupants may be involved in this matter.
“Anyone who believes that they may have seen or heard anything suspicious, or who has seen what could be the suspect vehicle in the area or has been offered these types of tools for sale is asked to call Huntingdonshire burglary team on 101.”
You may also want to watch:
You can also e-mail email@example.com or alternatively call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 7 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home