Descriptions released of four men wanted in connection with ram raid at Aldi store in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Police have released descriptions of four men they want to speak to in connection with a ram raid at the Aldi store, in St Neots.
The incident happened at the supermarket, in Howard Road, at about 12.40am on January 6,and thieves used several vehicles to crash through the front of the building and steal the ATM machine.
The vehicles used were a stolen Land Rover Discovery, a stolen silver BMW X5, towing a trailer, and another dark saloon car.
The first man was wearing a black jacket or jumper with a grey hood, navy or black jeans, yellow gloves and black boots.
The second offender wore black trousers, black hooded top, yellow gloves, white and black Nike trainers and a black face mask.
A third man was wearing a light grey face mask, electric blue and black checked shirt, light and dark patterned trousers, white hooded top under shirt, black socks and black shoes, the fourth wore a camouflage green jacket, black face mask, navy trousers, grey gloves and black shoes.
Another two men sat in vehicles and there are no descriptions of them.
- 1 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 2 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 3 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 4 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 5 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 6 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives
- 7 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 8 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 9 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 10 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
Police have confirmed that no arrests have been made at this stage and have asked the public to contact them if they have any information or saw anything suspicious.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting CF0010360118 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.