Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- Credit: Archant
A new shop called Snik Snax has opened in Huntingdon and it sells a variety of desserts.
Shop owne,r Carol Moore, has always dreamed of opening a dessert shop and her premises is located at 11 All Saints Passage.
The shop opened on July 15 and sells desserts such as waffles, cookie dough and crepes.
Carol said: “It has been good since opening, customers have been building up, I am hoping to get seating available in the next few weeks so people can sit down.
“So people can come in and have a coffee, a tea and some cake.
“I was really thrilled that the mayor came and helped open the shop for me.”
Karl Webb, the mayor of Huntingdon said: "With so many businesses struggling through the pandemic, I was so pleased to be invited to open Snix Snax in All Saints Passage.
- 1 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
- 2 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 3 Planning proposal for a new café to be reviewed by St Neots Town Council
- 4 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 5 Little Gransden Air and Car Show to celebrate 30 years of fundraising for children in need
- 6 Joyce proudly shows off her 100th birthday card from the Queen
- 7 War-time crash crew take on street names in Godmanchester
- 8 Little Gransden woman in line for prestigious national award
- 9 St Neots man who put 'fear into the lives' of his victims is jailed
- 10 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
"It is important that we support local business, and I am sure that Snix Snax will generate a lot of interest from our residents and visitors.
"Well done, Carol, and good luck with your new venture."