Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- Credit: Archant
A new shop called Snik Snax has opened in Huntingdon and it sells a variety of desserts.
Shop owne,r Carol Moore, has always dreamed of opening a dessert shop and her premises is located at 11 All Saints Passage.
The shop opened on July 15 and sells desserts such as waffles, cookie dough and crepes.
Carol said: “It has been good since opening, customers have been building up, I am hoping to get seating available in the next few weeks so people can sit down.
“So people can come in and have a coffee, a tea and some cake.
“I was really thrilled that the mayor came and helped open the shop for me.”
Karl Webb, the mayor of Huntingdon said: "With so many businesses struggling through the pandemic, I was so pleased to be invited to open Snix Snax in All Saints Passage.
- 1 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 2 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 3 Fundraising campaign to help transform 'dangerous' garden for two children
- 4 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 5 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 6 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 7 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 8 Golf Day raises more than £800 for CamSight
- 9 St Neots woman to walk more than 800 miles for CPSL Mind
- 10 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
"It is important that we support local business, and I am sure that Snix Snax will generate a lot of interest from our residents and visitors.
"Well done, Carol, and good luck with your new venture."