Delays expected on the A1 at Buckden following earlier collision
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect long delays following a collision between a motorcycle and a lorry in Buckden.
The accident occurred at 9.15am on the A1 Great North Road between the Buckden Roundabout and Stirtloe turn off.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “We were called at 9.15am to reports of an accident involving a lorry and a motorcycle.
“Injuries have been reported but details are sketchy at this time.”
The stretch of road has been closed on the southbound carriageway while emergency services attend the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are being advised to use alternative routes if possible.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives