Delays expected on A14 close to Godmanchester following earlier collision
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned to expect delays this morning (Tuesday) following a collision on the A14 near to Godmanchester.
Cambridgeshire police officers were called to the incident between a car and a lorry at just after 8am on the westbound carriageway at junction 23 for the Spittals Interchange.
A police spokesman said: “At the moment it appears to be just damage to the vehicles and both vehicles are blocking the carriageway.”
Officers are currently at the scene while the vehicles are recovered.
Queues are tailing back to junction 27 for Fenstanton while one lane is blocked.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers are being advised to avoid the area and take alternative routes if possible.
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 10 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack