Delays after crashes A1 and A14 near Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
One lane of the A1 near Huntingdon is blocked this afternoon after a three-vehicle crash.
Police were called to the southbound carriageway at Woolley at 3.50pm after an accident involving a van and two cars.
The van hit the central reservation, which is damaged, and the two cars came to rest on a verge.
The outside lane of the carriageway has been closed for recovery of the van and repairs to the crash barrier.
It is not thought that anyone was injured in the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Another crash between Brampton Hut and the Brampton turn off has also blocked off one lane of traffic, causing more delays.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 8 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip