Death of ‘elderly couple’ found in Wyton house not being treated as suspicious
- Credit: Archant
Police have said the deaths of two people who were discovered at a house in Wyton are not being treated as suspicious.
Officers were called to Loxley Green at about 5.20pm, on Monday, after concerns were raised.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said, after gaining access to the property, an elderly couple were found dead.
The deaths were initially treated as unexplained, pending the outcome of post mortem examinations – which took place on Tuesday.
Following the post mortems, police announced the deaths were not being treated as suspicious and the cases handed to the coroner’s office.
You may also want to watch:
Inquests into the deaths are expected to be opened next week.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 6 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'