Death of man who was found in Stukeley is not suspicious, police say
- Credit: Archant
The death of a man in Stukeley this morning (Tuesday) has been deemed not suspicious by police.
Officers were called to Wertheim Way following reports of concern for a man.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “We were called at 6.26am with reports of concern for a man in Wertheim Way, Huntingdon.
“Officers attended the area, along with representatives from the East of England Ambulance Service, but the man died at the scene
“The death of the man, who was in his 70s, is not being treated as suspicious and will be passed to the coroner.”
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into the death of the man is expected to be opened in the coming weeks.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding