Cyclist taken to hospital after crash with car near Huntingdon Rail Station
- Credit: Archant
A CYCLIST was injured after a crash with a car in Huntingdon this morning (Friday).
Paramedics rushed to Brampton Road, close to the railway station, at 9.20am.
A man, believed to be in his 20s, was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
A spokesman for the East of England said the man suffered non-life threatening injuries.
A Cambridgeshire police spokesman said no-one had been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
• Did you see what happened? Call the Hunts Post on 01480 443 472.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment