Cyclist taken to hospital after crash with car near Huntingdon Rail Station
- Credit: Archant
A CYCLIST was injured after a crash with a car in Huntingdon this morning (Friday).
Paramedics rushed to Brampton Road, close to the railway station, at 9.20am.
A man, believed to be in his 20s, was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
A spokesman for the East of England said the man suffered non-life threatening injuries.
A Cambridgeshire police spokesman said no-one had been arrested.
• Did you see what happened? Call the Hunts Post on 01480 443 472.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 3 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 4 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 5 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 6 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 7 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 10 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack