Cyclist might hold vital information about Godmanchester fatal crash
A CYCLIST may hold key information to a fatal accident near Godmanchester.
Scott Clark, of Love’s Farm, St Neots, was killed in a crash with a tractor on Offord Road, between the Offords and Godmanchester, at 1.55pm on June 13.
The 23-year-old was driving a blue Vauxhall Corsa.
The driver of the tractor, a 58-year-old man, was not injured.
Officers want to trace a cyclist and two women who might have vital information in connection with the crash.
You may also want to watch:
PC Theron Pearman said: “I’m keen to trace this cyclist as several other witnesses remember seeing him at the scene but leaving before we could speak to him.
“I would stress he is not in any way at fault for the collision but is likely to have seen what happened.
- 1 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
“I would also appeal to two women who were at the scene to get in touch as we have not been able to make contact with them since the incident.”
INFORMATION: If you were the cyclist who witnessed the collision, or know who he is, call PC Pearman at the Roads Policing Unit on 101.