Cyclist dies after sustaining ‘serious head injury’ in collision with a car in Ramsey
- Credit: Archant
A man has died following a collision in Ramsey on Saturday (April 1).
Trevor Driscoll, 54, of Wood Lane, died after his bicycle was involved in a collision with a silver Vauxhall Vectra.
The incident took place in Wood Lane, Ramsey, at about 12.45pm.
Two officers and two crews from the East of England Ambulance Service attended, treating Mr Driscoll for a serious head injury and cardiac arrest.
Despite their efforts, he died at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Magpas Air Ambulance and two crews from Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue were also on hand, with one fire crew from Ramsey and another from Chatteris.
Anyone with information should call police on 101, anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555111, or through their online form at crimestoppers-uk.org quoting incident 0286 of Saturday.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'