Serious motorbike crash closes A1 slip road near St Neots
- Credit: Google Earth
A single-vehicle collision involving a motorbike has closed the B645 slip road to the A1 in St Neots.
Police, firefighters and paramedics are currently at the scene after they were called at 12.43pm today (October 4).
The B645 slip road to the A1 is closed and is likely to remain closed for some time.
There are also currently delays to the A1.
Motorists are urged to avoid the area or seek alternate routes.
Police are appealing for witnesses, dashcam footage or anyone who saw the vehicle in the area at the time.
Anyone with any information should contact them via web chat: https://bit.ly/3vsiYDw or 101 quoting incident 217 of October 4.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester