Do you recognise any of these items stolen in burglaries?
- Credit: CAMBS POLICE
Police are looking for the rightful owners of a haul of suspected stolen items.
The items are believed to have been stolen during burglaries in the last 12 to 18 months.
Detective Constable Lisa Bacon, from Cambridgeshire police, said: “Please get in touch if you know who these items belong to or if they are yours.”
Go to the Cambridgeshire Constabulary Facebook page to see the full selection of photos of the stolen goods recovered.
If you recognise any of he items in the photographs then contact officers at Cambridgeshire police.
You will need to quote the following crime reference numbers: 35/53821/21, 35/53483/21, 35/50781/21 and 35/27983/21.
The police website also allows the opportunity to speak to officers via a Live Chat.
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 3 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair who had links to St Ives dies aged 81
- 6 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
- 7 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 8 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 9 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 10 Food business sponsors new kit for under-10s
Anyone without internet access should call police on 101.
A man has been charged with offences and will appear at Cambridge Crown Court on September 13.