Police hunt suspect following burglary and assault
- Credit: Cambs Police
One of two men named by police as suspects in a burglary and violent assault has been arrested.
However, the second man, Terrance-John ‘TJ’ Fowler, remains at large.
Police renewed their appeal to find him.
William Wenman, 42, of Fenland Way, Chatteris, has been arrested and taken to Thorpe Wood police station. He remains in custody and is being questioned,
However, Fowler, 31, of Peyton Avenue, March, is still being hunted.
Both are suspects following an aggravated burglary at a house in Darthill Road, March, on November 23.
The incident left the victim, a man in his 20s, with a fractured jaw. Cash and a mobile phone were stolen.
Anyone who believes they have seen Fowler or know his whereabouts is urged to call police on 101 or report online here www.cambs.police.uk/report
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, by calling 0800 555 111 or report online here
- 1 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 2 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 3 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 4 Appeal for dashcam footage following three lorry crash on the A14
- 5 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 6 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 7 See the average house price for Cambridgeshire's 'top' villages
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 10 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told