Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village
- Credit: Cambs Police
A police investigation into the death of two men in a Huntingdonshire village has concluded that no one else was involved.
James Hunter, 62, was found with head injuries in Covington Road, Tilbrook, on December 15 and died three days later in hospital.
Another man, in his 50s, also died at the scene on December 15.
Cambridgeshire Police were treating the death of Mr Hunter as suspicious, but the other as non-suspicious, and said they were not looking for anyone else.
Files on both deaths have now been handed to the coroner, the force said.
A post mortem carried out on December 19 concluded Mr Hunter died as a result of traumatic head injuries.
Officers attended the scene, along with paramedics and the air ambulance.
- 1 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 2 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 3 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 4 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 5 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 6 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 7 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 8 Martial Arts group praised by mayor after winning trophies national competition
- 9 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 10 Man who died in St Neots crash is named