Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village
- Credit: Cambs Police
A police investigation into the death of two men in a Huntingdonshire village has concluded that no one else was involved.
James Hunter, 62, was found with head injuries in Covington Road, Tilbrook, on December 15 and died three days later in hospital.
Another man, in his 50s, also died at the scene on December 15.
Cambridgeshire Police were treating the death of Mr Hunter as suspicious, but the other as non-suspicious, and said they were not looking for anyone else.
Files on both deaths have now been handed to the coroner, the force said.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem carried out on December 19 concluded Mr Hunter died as a result of traumatic head injuries.
Officers attended the scene, along with paramedics and the air ambulance.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 7 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 8 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 9 Wood Green animal charity launches appeal for new cattery
- 10 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son