Two drivers arrested on suspicion of drug driving after providing a positive roadside test
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Police
Two drivers have been arrested on suspicion of drug driving after providing a positive roadside test.
Cambridgeshire Police posted this morning that over last night December 14 and the night before December 13 they have been carrying out rural patrols alongside the local farming community.
This is across some of the more remote villages in the community including Stonely, Kimbolton, Staughton, Gamlingay, Abbotsley and the Gransdens.
In a Facebook Post Cambridgeshire Police said: “A number of vehicles were proactively stopped and checked.
“Two vehicles seized for no insurance and the drivers reported.
“Two drivers arrested on suspicion of drug driving after providing a positive roadside test.
“Which areas should our patrols focus on next?
“Tell us here: https://orlo.uk/8ThIu
- 1 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 2 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 3 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 4 Appeal for dashcam footage following three lorry crash on the A14
- 5 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 6 See the average house price for Cambridgeshire's 'top' villages
- 7 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim