Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- Credit: Cambs Police
A man has been charged after a large knife was found in a property in St Neots during a police raid.
Matthew Harrison, 37, of Maule Close, was arrested on Friday (October 15) as officers carried out three warrants in the Eaton Socon area.
He was later charged with possession of an offensive weapon in a private place and possession of a class B drug.
He is due to appear at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court on November 25.
It came as police carried out the warrants in Marchioness Way, Queens Gardens and Viscount Court in response to alleged drug dealing.
A 40-year-old woman from St Neots who also was arrested on suspicion of possession of drugs and being concerned in the supply of drugs has been released under investigation.
- 1 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 2 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 3 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 4 Garages to to be replaced by affordable housing
- 5 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 6 Could you give these pets a home?
- 7 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 8 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
- 9 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
- 10 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years