Woman injured in crash which has blocked Hinchingbrooke Park Road
- Credit: Google Earth
A woman has been injured in a crash, which has now blocked Hinchingbrooke Park Road this morning.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the crash at the entrance of the Police HQ, on Views Common Road, which links to Hinchingbrooke Park Road.
Hinchingbrooke Park Road is now blocked in both directions from Hinchingbrooke Hospital to the A1307.
Queues have been reported along the B1514 eastbound on Brampton Road for over a mile reaching Brampton.
Cambridgeshire Police have confirmed that it was a two-vehicle collision.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “A woman who was driving one of the vehicles has been injured but it is not serious.
“Recovery are on the scene now and hope to have the road cleared soon.”
- 1 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 2 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 3 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 4 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 5 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 6 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 7 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 8 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 9 Plans to improve safety and cut congestion in new A141 and St Ives scheme
- 10 Man who assaulted police officer claimed it was 'black magic'
Cambs Travel news on Twitter has advised drivers to leave extra time for their journeys this morning.