Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Police
Class A drugs have been uncovered in a home in Huntingdon.
Cambridgeshire Police have confirmed that no arrests have been made at this time.
But the investigation is ongoing.
In a Facebook Post, Policing for Huntingdonshire said: “We gave one household in Huntingdon an early wake up call this morning with a drugs warrant.
“Looks like the owner of these suspected class A drugs wants to deliver more than just pizza!
“No arrests at this time but an investigation is ongoing.
“We also kept to our promise of catching up with some of Huntingdon’s most wanted and arrested another man, this time on suspicion of GBH.”
- 1 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 6 Hinchingbrooke Hospital get share of £4.5m to 'improve care'
- 7 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 10 Huge spike in safety complaints due to 'bedroom sellers' during pandemic