Wanted BMW driver arrested in Spaldwick
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Police
A wanted BMW driver has been arrested in Spaldwick and their vehicle seized.
Last night, (Tuesday September 7) Cambridgeshire Police arrested a wanted driver.
The owner of the BMW was driving around with no tax and as a result his vehicle was seized.
In a Twitter Post, Policing Huntingdonshire said: “This BMW was stopped last night in Spaldwick by the Rural Crime Action Team.
“The driver was arrested as he was wanted.
You may also want to watch:
"The untaxed vehicle he was driving around in didn’t help.
"Car was seized for having no tax.”
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 3 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 4 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 5 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 6 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 7 Awards for firm celebrating 10th anniversary
- 8 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 9 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 10 Computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair who had links to St Ives dies aged 81