Man taken to hospital after lorry and car crash on A1 near St Neots
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital after a lorry and a car crashed on the A1 near St Neots.
Police said his injuries were not believed to be life-threatening.
The busy road was partly closed since around 3.30am this morning (December 15).
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson said: “As a result of the collision, which involved a car and a HGV, a man was taken to hospital for treatment. His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
“Damage was also caused to the central reservation. The road was closed while recovery of the vehicles took place.”
You may also want to watch:
The northbound section of the road from A428 to B645 was completely shut.
One lane heading southbound was also closed.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
The incident caused a build-up of traffic in the area.
The road reopened around 10.30am.