Man who stashed drugs inside a Kinder Egg is jailed
- Credit: Archant
A man who was caught with class A drugs stashed inside a Kinder Egg has been jailed.
Craig Stark, 35, was spotted engaging in a drug deal by officers on patrol in Huntingdon on August 3, last year.
As they approached, Stark and two other men fled but they managed to detain Stark after a struggle.
They found cocaine and heroin hidden in a Kinder Egg in his possession, and more drugs in his room at a B&B hostel, worth more than £600 altogether.
He pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply class A drugs and was jailed for 26 months at Peterborough Crown Court on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Michael Basford said: “Drugs devastate lives and cause misery for our communities. Often drug dealing and violence go hand-in-hand, making it vital that we catch the perpetrators and bring them to justice.”
Anyone with information on drug dealing should call police on 101 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 2 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 3 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 4 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 5 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 6 Labour organiser criticises Labour mayor for hiring a Tory as deputy
- 7 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 8 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 9 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 10 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today