Celebrating a decade of crafts with anniversary event at church
- Credit: Archant
A craft group in St Ives celebrated its 10th anniversary on April 6.
Saints Crafters, set up in 2009, offers members the opportunity to display and sell craft items and support each other.
Monthly craft fairs are held in the Free Church, in Market Hill, St Ives.
The anniversary craft fair was held in the upstairs room of the venue and Val Bush, of the group, said: “This meant that there was space for several demonstrations by some of the crafters.
“Old friends and new visitors came to the fair and the event was enjoyed by all. We are looking forward to the coming years of successful events in the centre of this historic market town.”
You may also want to watch:
INFO: Anyone interested in a stall at the craft fair should contact Beth on: email@example.com.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k