St Neots pub closed for deep clean after customer tests positive for Covid
- Credit: Archant
The White Horse has taken the decision to close for two days after it says a female customer who dined at the pub on Friday evening has since tested positive for the virus.
On its social media page, the pub, in Great North Road, Eaton Socon, described the situation as “disaster”.
The post reads: “The paddock was due to be full this evening and tomorrow lunchtime with diners and drinkers enjoying what we offer, however having adopted a safety first policy, this means we need to close for a deep clean and fogging treatment.
“We haven’t heard from Test and Trace yet and expect to within the next 24 hours, but wanted to make sure we did the right thing straight away to protect our amazing staff and you our wonderful customers.
“We will be back open again on Tuesday, subject to conversations with Test and Trace and look forward to seeing you all again next week.
You may also want to watch:
“Our aim has always been to keep you and our staff as safe as possible hence making the decision we have.
Thanks for your understanding and continued support.”
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 7 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity