One Leisure gyms relax rules so more equipment is available
- Credit: Huntingdonshire District Council (HDC)
One Leisure gyms in Huntingdon, St Ives, Ramsey and St Neots have now relaxed more of their Covid 19 restrictions.
The gyms have decided to no longer continue a one way in and out system, but are still encouraging customers to wear face masks and maintain a safe distance when walking around the centres.
Every other machine in the gym before July 19 was not in use, to help maintain social distancing, however all the equipment is now in use.
One Leisure is still asking people to not gather in groups and to continue to clean down gym equipment after use.
A spokesman for One Leisure said: “We will continue to use the pre booking system as this has worked really well with customers.
“There is no longer a need to queue up outside before your session. Where possible do not arrive more than five minutes before the start of your session.
“We will continue with some good practices including to have cleaning stations in the gym for customers to clean their machines before use.”
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k