Covid Response Team in Huntingdon is ready to offer support to those who need it
- Credit: Patrick Kadewere
The Huntingdonshire Community Group’s Covid-19 Response Team want to reassure residents that they will continue to support those who need it.
From midnight on Wednesday November 4, the UK will enter into a second national lockdown.
The Huntingdonshire Community Group’s Covid 19 Response Team has been supporting the local community since the start of lockdown restrictions in March.
The team want to assure members of the community that this support will continue during the second lockdown.
The Huntingdonshire Community Group’s Covid-19 Response Team assistance has been ongoing with shopping requests, prescription collections, advice, sign posting, essential chores for vulnerable residents, shielding welfare checks, a friendly ear for those who need a chat, as well as supporting local children with a range of treats, activities and IT equipment to assist with their school work.
You may also want to watch:
Residents can call or text Councillor Patrick Kadewere on: 07546 432183 or email: email@example.com they need support.
- 1 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 2 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 3 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 4 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 5 Event to remember village's war hero
- 6 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 7 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 8 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
- 9 Prison for dealer who rammed police car
- 10 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision