Covid Response Team in Huntingdon is ready to offer support to those who need it
- Credit: Patrick Kadewere
The Huntingdonshire Community Group’s Covid-19 Response Team want to reassure residents that they will continue to support those who need it.
From midnight on Wednesday November 4, the UK will enter into a second national lockdown.
The Huntingdonshire Community Group’s Covid 19 Response Team has been supporting the local community since the start of lockdown restrictions in March.
The team want to assure members of the community that this support will continue during the second lockdown.
The Huntingdonshire Community Group’s Covid-19 Response Team assistance has been ongoing with shopping requests, prescription collections, advice, sign posting, essential chores for vulnerable residents, shielding welfare checks, a friendly ear for those who need a chat, as well as supporting local children with a range of treats, activities and IT equipment to assist with their school work.
You may also want to watch:
Residents can call or text Councillor Patrick Kadewere on: 07546 432183 or email: email@example.com they need support.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages