Could it be you? Winning Euromillions ticket bought in Huntingdonshire yet to be claimed
- Credit: Archant
EuroMillions players are being urged to check down the back of the sofa after it was revealed that a £1million-winning ticket purchased in Huntingdonshire has yet to be claimed.
Every week EuroMillions UK Millionaire Maker creates four millionaires – two on Tuesday and two on Friday – but one of the lucky winners from the draw on Tuesday March 14, 2017, has still to check their ticket and claim their prize.
The ticket was bought in Huntingdonshire and players are being urged to check and double-check their unique EuroMillions UK Millionaire Maker code for the chance to become an instant millionaire.
For every EuroMillions line played, UK players automatically receive a EuroMillions UK Millionaire Maker code printed on their ticket. The winning code on Tuesday, March 14, for this prize was TMTK 53465 and the lucky ticket-holder has until September 10 to claim their prize.
Anyone not in possession of their ticket, for whatever reason, but who believes they have a genuine claim can still make a claim in writing to Camelot, but it must be within 30 days of the draw
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to help National Lottery-funded projects across the UK.
Andy Carter, senior winners’ advisor at The National Lottery said: “We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings, this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
- 1 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 2 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 3 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
- 4 Jail for paedophile who photographed abuse
- 5 New parklet opens in St Ives
- 6 Ancient relics from Iron Age discovered during road upgrade
- 7 Mother of Rikki Neave 'told the truth and nothing but the truth', jury told
- 8 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 9 Brampton Park golfers swing into action to raise money for hospice
- 10 Motion passed to send letter to Michael Gove after objections to incinerator plan
“We’re urging everyone who bought a ticket in this area to check their old EuroMillions tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding, so that this prize can turn someone into the newest member of the lottery millionaire club.”
Anyone who has any queries or who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0844 338 7551 or email email@example.com.