Our next podcast episode tells tragic story of contaminated blood scandal
- Credit: Archant
We have released our next episode in our ‘We Need to Talk...’ podcast series – which focuses on the contaminated blood scandal of the 1970s and 80s.
It is available to listen to now for free on your podcast platform.
It discusses how thousands of NHS patients were infected with life-changing, chronic diseases, including HIV and Hepatitis, after receiving donated blood and blood plasma products.
You just need to find a podcast platform or app that suits you and most are available via many different apps.
You can listen via our host Audioboom online at www.podfollow.com/need-to-talk
If you have an iPhone you can use the Apple podcasts app, which should already be downloaded on your phone, so search your apps for ‘podcasts’.
You may also want to watch:
Or use the digital music service Spotify by searching under ‘archant podcasts’ or ‘We Need to Talk...’
Podcasts are a great way to listen to discussions on topics that matter in your community.
- 1 'Armed police' swarm St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 2 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 7 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 8 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 9 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic
- 10 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester