Our next podcast episode tells tragic story of contaminated blood scandal
- Credit: Archant
We have released our next episode in our ‘We Need to Talk...’ podcast series – which focuses on the contaminated blood scandal of the 1970s and 80s.
It is available to listen to now for free on your podcast platform.
It discusses how thousands of NHS patients were infected with life-changing, chronic diseases, including HIV and Hepatitis, after receiving donated blood and blood plasma products.
You just need to find a podcast platform or app that suits you and most are available via many different apps.
You can listen via our host Audioboom online at www.podfollow.com/need-to-talk
If you have an iPhone you can use the Apple podcasts app, which should already be downloaded on your phone, so search your apps for ‘podcasts’.
Or use the digital music service Spotify by searching under ‘archant podcasts’ or ‘We Need to Talk...’
Podcasts are a great way to listen to discussions on topics that matter in your community.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 5 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 6 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 9 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 10 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital