Our next podcast episode tells tragic story of contaminated blood scandal
- Credit: Archant
We have released our next episode in our ‘We Need to Talk...’ podcast series – which focuses on the contaminated blood scandal of the 1970s and 80s.
It is available to listen to now for free on your podcast platform.
It discusses how thousands of NHS patients were infected with life-changing, chronic diseases, including HIV and Hepatitis, after receiving donated blood and blood plasma products.
You just need to find a podcast platform or app that suits you and most are available via many different apps.
You can listen via our host Audioboom online at www.podfollow.com/need-to-talk
If you have an iPhone you can use the Apple podcasts app, which should already be downloaded on your phone, so search your apps for ‘podcasts’.
You may also want to watch:
Or use the digital music service Spotify by searching under ‘archant podcasts’ or ‘We Need to Talk...’
Podcasts are a great way to listen to discussions on topics that matter in your community.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 7 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 8 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 9 Wood Green animal charity launches appeal for new cattery
- 10 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son