Concern over missing woman who was last seen in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Police are concerned for the safety of a woman who went missing from her home in Hove in mid-August.
Julie Ella, 51, who police believe may be in central London or Cambridgeshire, was last seen at her home on August 14.
Since then she has been seen at St Neots railway station on August 23, and it is believed she intended to go to London, but this has not been confirmed.
Julie, who is white, 5’5”, with dark brown wavy shoulder length hair, was last seen wearing a grey ‘billabong’ coat, grey leggings and white Nike trainers with pink detail, and was carrying a large grey rucksack and a Bag For Life.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “There is increasing concern for Julie as she is vulnerable and although there are no suspicious circumstances around her disappearance it is important that she should be found as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
If you see Julie or know where she is, please contact Sussex Police on 101 or online quoting serial 728 of 21/08 - or your local police.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Appeal for foster parents to come forward
- 10 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house