Appeal for missing man last seen by river in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Police say they are growing “increasingly concerned” for man’s whereabouts
Police in Huntingdonshire have put out an appeal for information about a missing man.
Patrick Kenny, aged 25, was last seen in St Neots by the river.
In a post on Twitter, Policing Huntingdonshire have said Mr Kenny was last seen close to the river Ouse in St Neots at about 1.30am yesterday (February 7).
Patrick is described as white, about six feet tall and is of slim build. He has mousey brown hair and was last seen wearing a dark coloured jumper and trousers.
You may also want to watch:
The tweet said: "We are growing increasingly concerned for Patrick's welfare and would appeal for anyone who has seen him or anyone who was in the area between 1.30am and 2.30am to come forward."
If you have any information, call: 101 quoting ref 637 of February 7.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'