COMPETITION: Hamper of food from Huntingdon’s French market
- Credit: Archant
It’s time to go continental with a taste of food from across the Channel – and Hunts Post readers can win a hamper of goodies worth £60.
The French Market is coming back to Huntingdon, with plenty of tantalising treats to tickle your taste buds.
Visitors to the event, which will run from Friday, April 17, until Saturday, April 18, will be able to feast on everything from traditional French bread to chocolates.
Other food on sale will include pancakes, tarts, biscuits, nougat, croissants, cheese and sausages.
And once you’re full to bursting you can browse items such as leather handbags, purses, carpets, rugs, and more.
Huntingdon is twinned with French town Salon-de-Provence, and the twinning association will be joining the market with its own stall.
Organised by Huntingdon First, the market promises a two-day display of mouthwatering French treats and an abundance of choice for shoppers.
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 3 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 4 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 5 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 6 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 7 Jacob Crawshaw memorial football match raises more than £8,100
- 8 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 9 First episode of tractor TV show features farmer in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
The Hunts Post has a £60 hamper of French treats to give away.
To stand a chance of winning, just tell us which French town Huntingdon is twinned with.
Email your answers to email@example.com by the deadline of 12noon on Thursday, April 16, along with your name and contact number.
The winnner will be notified by email and the hamper is to be collected from BID Huntingdon on Monday, April 20.
INFORMATION: The market will be in the High Street from 9am-5pm on both days.