Motorist cut free from car following collision in Ramsey
- Credit: Archant
A woman was hospitalised following a collision in Ramsey Forty Foot on Thursday.
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service and the East of England Ambulance Service were called to Muchwood Lane at about 1pm following reports of a crash involving one car.
A spokesman for the fire service said: “Crews arrived to find a collision involving one vehicle, with one casualty trapped inside. Firefighters used specialist equipment to release the casualty, who was left in the care of the ambulance service.”
A crew from Cambridgeshire and the north roaming fire engine returned to their stations by 2.15pm.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said: “We were called at 1pm with reports of a collision in Muchwood Lane, Ramsey.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent one ambulance and took a woman in her 20s to Peterborough City Hospital for further treatment.”
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding