Citizens Advice Rural Cambs launches new website
- Credit: Nick Blencowe
Citizens Advice Rural Cambs (CARC) has invested in improving their services to offer help and advice for the public.
As part of (CARC) continual improvement programme, they have now invested in upgrading their website to make it even easier for people to find the quality information they need to help with their problems.
The new website which goes live today, August 23, has a new user-friendly interface and contains much more up-to-date information about the myriad of issues that people may have to deal with.
If you feel you need even more advice, there are a number of follow-up actions you can take.
1. Fill in the online form which will be answered by one of our advisers by email
You may also want to watch:
2. Open a web chat with an adviser
3. Call them on our AdviceLine to talk directly with an adviser, who will either be able to help you directly or arrange for further follow-up discussions with a specialist adviser/caseworker, or arrange a video appointment.
Go to https://www.citizensadviceruralcambs.org.uk to find out more.
- 1 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder