Circus act wows crowds in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
A slice of Covent Garden came to Huntingdon town centre at the weekend with a top Tanzanian acrobatic troupe showing off their skills.
The Afrikan Warriors took to the cobbles of the town square to entertain crowds with flips, stunts and marvellous team work.
Bid Huntingdon/ Huntingdon First manager Sue Bradshaw said: “They performed something different that Huntingdon hasn’t seen before – it brings a bit of colour into the town.”
The main act was accompanied by face painters, balloon artists and a live musician for young and old alike to enjoy throughout the day.
“The face painters and the balloon makers were fantastic; they were busy all throughout the day which was brilliant.”
You may also want to watch:
This weekend the town will get to see the unique and superb Bendy Em who has performed in festivals all around the world.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 4 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house