Family ‘devastated’ after Cambridgeshire man dies from injuries suffered during incident
- Credit: Archant
A man who was assaulted outside a Cambridge pub on Friday night has died.
At 11.35pm police were called to reports of violence outside The Brook pub in Brookfields.
Christopher Frost, 31, of Lode, in East Cambridgeshire, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, but died on Saturday evening.
Dennis Hurworth, 31, of Nuns Way, in Cambridge, has been charged with manslaughter. He is due to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court today (Monday).
In a statement Christopher’s family said: “The loss felt throughout our family is impossible to describe. We’re devastated by the loss of our beloved Chris.
You may also want to watch:
“We ask that our privacy is respected as we continue to grieve. We would like to thank and commend both the police, and the staff at Addenbrooke’s Hospital for their incredible support and care.”
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding