Choose a Huntingdon home improvement firm with all-round expertise
- Credit: Contributed
As in-house planning and building specialists, Admiral Homespace successfully handles the projects which are often deemed too demanding by other companies.
Home improvement company Admiral Homespace’s ethos has always been based on superior work, professional staff and supreme customer service.
From technically challenging glass extensions to open-plan room designs, nothing is beyond the scope of Admiral, who work closely with local and district planning authorities.
When choosing an Admiral installation, clients are buying professionalism and quality from a firm that is a cut above the field. In a market driven by a range of choice, a range of price and a range of offers, Admiral is a constant benchmark by which others follow.
The business was founded in 1989, and is now one of the country’s leading home improvement companies.
You may also want to watch:
Originally formed as a conservatory company that also installed windows and doors, Admiral has always managed to stay ahead of the competition by innovating and offering different products that appeal to homeowners.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 5 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- Replacement windows and doors
- Double glazing
- Modern extensions
- Bi-fold doors
- Car ports
- Garden verandas
- Conservatory roof conversions
- Timber windows and doors
- Aluminium windows and doors
The Admiral showroom is based opposite the main entrance to the Alconbury Weald site, and considerable investment has been made in order to allow prospective clients to see the quality of the company’s work and products before making a decision to buy.
The company has no fewer than five websites, as well as an extensive social media presence, and employs all of the building trades required in order to complete contracts to the highest client expectations.