Choose a Huntingdon home improvement firm with all-round expertise
- Credit: Contributed
As in-house planning and building specialists, Admiral Homespace successfully handles the projects which are often deemed too demanding by other companies.
Home improvement company Admiral Homespace’s ethos has always been based on superior work, professional staff and supreme customer service.
From technically challenging glass extensions to open-plan room designs, nothing is beyond the scope of Admiral, who work closely with local and district planning authorities.
When choosing an Admiral installation, clients are buying professionalism and quality from a firm that is a cut above the field. In a market driven by a range of choice, a range of price and a range of offers, Admiral is a constant benchmark by which others follow.
The business was founded in 1989, and is now one of the country’s leading home improvement companies.
Originally formed as a conservatory company that also installed windows and doors, Admiral has always managed to stay ahead of the competition by innovating and offering different products that appeal to homeowners.
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 6 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 7 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 10 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- Replacement windows and doors
- Double glazing
- Modern extensions
- Bi-fold doors
- Car ports
- Garden verandas
- Conservatory roof conversions
- Timber windows and doors
- Aluminium windows and doors
The Admiral showroom is based opposite the main entrance to the Alconbury Weald site, and considerable investment has been made in order to allow prospective clients to see the quality of the company’s work and products before making a decision to buy.
The company has no fewer than five websites, as well as an extensive social media presence, and employs all of the building trades required in order to complete contracts to the highest client expectations.