Children get creative at St Neots studio
- Credit: Archant
Young and old alike have been making the most of the summer holidays by getting creative.
Crafty Monkey Pottery Painting, Build a Bear and Craft Studio in St Neots gives children and adults the opportunity to create personalised gifts.
Owner Chrissy Brown said: “Everyone that has come in has enjoyed themselves - people can book in for a session or they can come in anytime.”
The studio in Moors Walk offers budding artists the chance to have a go at pottery painting, clay imprints, build a bear as well as hand and foot prints on pottery.
“At this time of the year it is a great space for grandparents as it is something that they can do with their grandchildren and join in with.”
You may also want to watch:
To find more about the studio go to www.craftymonkeypotterypainting.com
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 How well do you know Huntingdon?