St Neots man accused of 19 offences - including filming a child in a toilet - appears in court
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Police
A 67-year-old St Neots man accused of taking pictures of children in a toilet and elsewhere has appeared in court.
Charles Wixcey, from Hardwick Road, Eynesbury, appeared via video link at Peterborough Magistrates Court yesterday morning (June 8). He did not enter a plea.
He is charged with 19 allegations of sexual offences between 2013 and 2018, including sexually assaulting two children under the age of 13 between August 2016 and May 2018.
Ten charges relate to voyeurism dating on or before January 1 2015, where Wixcey is accused of recording a person undressing “for the purposes of him gaining sexual gratification when the recording was viewed”.
Six of the charges relate to taking indecent photographs of children in a toilet and elsewhere on or before January 1 2015.
You may also want to watch:
He is also accused of having 23 category A images of children on a laptop.
Wixcey has been granted unconditional bail to appear at Cambridge Crown Court for a plea and trial preparation hearing on July 6.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 6 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 9 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k