Chance to reclaim property stolen from homes across Cambs
ABOUT 200 items of suspected stolen property will be on show at an open day for victims of burglary.
Valuables including watches, rings, necklace, pendants and even trophies, which are believed to have been stolen in burglaries across the region, will be on display at Parkside Police Station in Cambridge between 1pm and 6pm on Saturday (September 8).
The property was seized on April 4 in Cambridge, but detectives believe it could have come from homes across Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Suffolk, Norfolk or other neighbouring counties.
Detective Sergeant Chris Tatum-Horsfield said: “If you have had valuables stolen during a burglary in the 12 months leading up to April this year, I would urge you to come along to the open day.
“Officers will be on hand to show the seized items and hopefully reunite victims with their property.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Every item has also been placed on the force’s Facebook page which can be visited by searching Cambridgeshire police and clicking on the events section. You will be able to use Facebook to e-mail OpRobbin@cambs.pnn.police.uk to claim any of the property.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 3 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity