1000th show for Black Cat's Ste Greenall
- Credit: STE GREENALL
Black Cat breakfast show presenter Ste Greenall celebrated a huge milestone on April 27 when he broadcast his 1,000th show.
Ste, who presents the Full English Breakfast Show, received gifts, cards and messages from listeners and even a Black Cat cake.
"I invited a number of guests including Jade Horton and Steve Whitney, who appeared on the show recently when he gave £14,000 to CPSL Mind. Bob Wicks, who we talked to when he discovered vandalism at the cemetery and others."
St said he also received a fluffy black cat which a listener named Febsie (FEBS being the show’s acronym) and a drinks flask for early morning coffee.
Of the many messages, Ivan Hewlett, from the Riverside Miniature Railway, said: "Well done Ste on reaching your 1000th show. Mornings would not be complete without you and the Full English Breakfast Show. Thanks for all that you and the team do for our community.
Nicky Warnock, from Buckfest, added: "Congratulations on your 1,000th show Ste. The fantastic support that you give to the local community is so appreciated by us all."
- 1 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 7 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 8 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 9 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 10 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet