Afternoon tea to celebrate lift of restrictions
- Credit: Lynne Thornton
An afternoon tea has been held for members at a Huntingdon MS Therapy Centre to celebrate the lifting of Covid-19 restrictions.
On Monday July 26, doors opened for the first time to members at an MS Therapy Centre on Mayfield Road Huntingdon.
This was to celebrate the lifting of restrictions and in preparation for the centre to reopen fully.
The day was attended by 40 members who enjoyed an Afternoon tea, kindly supplied by the Barleycorn Tea Room, in Mildenhall.
Lynne Thornton, an employee of the MS Therapy Centre said: "All members enjoyed the morning where they had the opportunity to catch up with each other after such a long time.
You may also want to watch:
"Everyone enjoyed the event and are looking forward to the next one."
The centre is hoping to open the treatment rooms, gym, and meeting rooms in the near future and are all available for hire.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 6 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
"The MS Centre runs a Baro-chamber (Oxygen) which improves the quality of life for people living with Multiple Sclerosis, it also benefits other condition."
The MS Therapy Centre covers Huntingdon, Peterborough and Cambridge.
For further information please contact the centre on 01480-458688
Or email them on email@example.com