CCTV released of Peterborough shop raid
POLICE have released CCTV images of a break-in at a Peterborough store.
Masked offenders broke into the Co-op store in Loxley, Werrington, at 4.30am on Thursday, October 11, before stealing cigarettes and tobacco.
It followed a previous burglary at the store between 3.45am and 4.25am on Friday, October 5. Cigarettes were also taken during that incident.
Police are linking the burglaries and have now released CCTV images in a bid to trace the offenders.
Detective Constable Nina Masterson, investigating, said: “I would urge people to take a look at the CCTV images to see if they recognise any of the people.
You may also want to watch:
“Although most of their faces are covered, they are wearing distinctive clothing.”
INFORMATION: Call DC Masterson on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 2 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 6 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse