CCTV released in Hemingford Service Station armed robbery
DETECTIVES have released CCTV images of an armed robbery at a St Ives service station.
A masked man walked into Hemingford Service Station, in London Road, at about 10.30pm on July 9 brandishing a screwdriver.
He demanded the member of staff open the till then leaned over the counter and grabbed the cash before making off.
The offender is described as white, 5ft 7in, medium build and wearing a black Adidas top, dark trousers and white trainers. He also wore black leather gloves.
Detective Constable Liz Cooper, investigating, said: “This was a terrifying ordeal for the member of staff who feared she was going to be attacked.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge anyone who recognises the offender’s clothing, or has any information, to call police.”
Anyone with any information should call DC Cooper on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess