CCTV released after windows and security lights across St Neots are damaged
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to in connection with a number of incidents of criminal damage.
Windows and security light have been smashed on a number of occasions in Longsands Road and Dramsell Rise, St Neots and Cromwell Road, Eynesbury, between November 20 last year and March 24 this year.
PC Carl Harris said: “In almost all of the instances it appears that a pellet gun or catapult has been used to cause the damage. The cost of the damage to the school and other premises and businesses in St Neots is more than £60,000.
“We are keen to hear from anyone with information about these incidents.”
Anyone with information should call police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
The incidents took place on:
• November 6, 2015 - Cromwell Road, Eynesbury. Windows smashed.
- 1 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 2 Bosses warn of 'choppy waters' ahead for health trust
- 3 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 4 Pupils enjoy early jubilee celebration with all things royal
- 5 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 6 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 7 New organic coffee shop opens in St Neots
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 Woman who could barely walk is taking part in cycling event after shedding 19 stones
- 10 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
• November 20, 2015 - Longsands Academy. A large single pane of glass was smashed.
• November 26, 2015 - Cromwell Road, Eynesbury. A large pane of glass at the front of the building was smashed.
• December 4, 2015 - Longsands Academy. A large single pane of glass was smashed.
• December 18, 2015 - Cromwell Road, Eynesbury. Windows smashed.
• December 19, 2015 - Cromwell Road, Eynesbury. Windows smashed.
• February 24, 2016 - Longsands Academy. Windows and security lights were damaged.
• March 21, 2016 - Longsands Academy. Floodlights damaged.
• March 23, 2016 - Longsands Academy. CCTV footage showing people shooting at floodlights and using a catapult to smash several windows.
• March 24, 2016 - Dramsell Rise, St Neots, Windows smashed