CCTV released after windows and security lights across St Neots are damaged
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to in connection with a number of incidents of criminal damage.
Windows and security light have been smashed on a number of occasions in Longsands Road and Dramsell Rise, St Neots and Cromwell Road, Eynesbury, between November 20 last year and March 24 this year.
PC Carl Harris said: “In almost all of the instances it appears that a pellet gun or catapult has been used to cause the damage. The cost of the damage to the school and other premises and businesses in St Neots is more than £60,000.
“We are keen to hear from anyone with information about these incidents.”
Anyone with information should call police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
You may also want to watch:
The incidents took place on:
• November 6, 2015 - Cromwell Road, Eynesbury. Windows smashed.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 Buckden celebrate first cup win in decades with home-grown squad
• November 20, 2015 - Longsands Academy. A large single pane of glass was smashed.
• November 26, 2015 - Cromwell Road, Eynesbury. A large pane of glass at the front of the building was smashed.
• December 4, 2015 - Longsands Academy. A large single pane of glass was smashed.
• December 18, 2015 - Cromwell Road, Eynesbury. Windows smashed.
• December 19, 2015 - Cromwell Road, Eynesbury. Windows smashed.
• February 24, 2016 - Longsands Academy. Windows and security lights were damaged.
• March 21, 2016 - Longsands Academy. Floodlights damaged.
• March 23, 2016 - Longsands Academy. CCTV footage showing people shooting at floodlights and using a catapult to smash several windows.
• March 24, 2016 - Dramsell Rise, St Neots, Windows smashed